The human body is like a machine. Just as the machine malfunctions, in the same way many problems arise in the human body. We give these problems the name of diseases. One of these diseases is incurable and highly complex cancer.
What is Cancer?
There are many misconceptions among people about cancer. Many people believe that there is no cure for it. Actually, it affects the basic unit cell of the body. In the process of transformation of new cells and old cells in the body, cancer can occur. In general, some new cells are formed in the body and old cells are broken, due to which abnormal deposition increases the risk. Let us know which conditions can cause it:
Usually, abnormal lumps or bulging of tissues on any part of the body can cause cancer. It occurs when cells grow abnormally and divide uncontrollably. On seeing any symptoms, it needs immediate examination.
Read: Love on the moon or cancer
The symptoms are very common but soon to appear. Seeing the appearance of a patient, it seems that something is wrong. According to experts, the following symptoms of cancer are:
- Blood in urine
- Anaemia due to blood deficiency
- Bloody cough
- Sudden bleeding
- Lumps in the breasts
- Having difficulty swallowing something
- Bleeding after menopause
- Loss of appetite
- Skin changes
- Abnormal results of prostate testing
Causes and Risk Factors &Treatment
Cancer is diagnosed by a test called biopsy. After this, chemotherapy is prominent in the treatment that is done after detection. Chemotherapy reduces the effect. For example, if the disease is in the fourth stage, then this therapy brings it to the second stage. Similarly, radiotherapy can reduce the cancer tissue in the body.
Doctors believe that cancer can be cured provided it is dealt firmly. We should not be afraid of it. Pay attention to these tips :
- The first opportunity for treatment after examination is the best opportunity. Missing this opportunity can be fatal.
- Select the nearest cancer institute for treatment, so that you can reach your specialist from time to time for long treatment.
- Follow the words of a specialist. Listening to a non-knowledgeable person can confuse you.
- Cancer does not spread by biopsy examination. Due to this misconception many people increase their merge by not having their treatment on time. Biopsy itself determines the type and possible treatment.
- Conducting the examination with a specialist can detect the disease in it’s initial stage. Most cancers in the early stages are completely cured, provided you are fully focused and engaged in treatment.
Prevention Tips :
If we change our lifestyle a little, then we can avoid it. Doctors suggest some very simple ways which are:
- Avoid smoking: Tobacco prevention is the only way to avoid cancer in the world.
- Obesity: Improving food is another important initiative for control. Many types are directly related to being overweight and obese. Not only this, taking food rich in fruits and vegetables helps in fighting many types of cancer.
- Regular exercise: Regular physical exercise and correct body weight and balanced diet definitely reduce the risk .
- Avoiding rays: Avoiding the rays of the sun. The use of sunscreen and safe clothing are effective measures for the prevention of various types of cancer.