About Heart Attack
A heart attack does not age. Seeing the way this problem is getting bigger, many cases were missed even at the age of 30 years. Because nowadays heart attacks have become very common. In many cases, cases of a heart attack were also seen while sleeping. In such a situation, it is important to know what to do in case of a heart attack (Heart Attack First Aid).
You should know the symptoms of heart attacks. A lot of questions are asked about the symptoms of a heart attack in women. People often seek ayurvedic medicine to prevent heart attacks. So, here are some tips to help you stop a heart attack. First and foremost, comprehend what can occur as a result of a heart attack (causes) and how to prevent it.
Causes of Heart Attack
- Do not take stress and tension. The majority of heart attacks reported at a young age are said to be caused by stress. Stress affects the heart in many ways. It affects heartbeat and functioning. To avoid discomfort, you should meditate. Yoga will be helpful to relieve tension.
- Heart attack can also be called a lifestyle gift. And you can prevent it to a large extent by living an active lifestyle.
- Obesity or increased weight is dangerous for your heart. So keep your weight under control. Obesity or extra weight raises the risk of elevated cholesterol, which can lead to diabetes, arterial disease, and high blood pressure. Keep an eye on your BMI (body mass index) to keep it at a safe amount.
- Increased cholesterol levels may increase the risk of a heart attack. If the cholesterol level is higher than normal, then it is not good for your heart. This increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases (CVD). Increased cholesterol in the body increases the risk of a heart attack. So take care of your diet ie diet.
- High blood pressure or diabetes can also cause heart attacks. High blood pressure has an effect on the nerves, which is known as high BP. It directly affects the heart. High blood pressure, ie high BP also affects the arteries, which can increase the risk of a heart attack.
Good Food Habits For Healthy Heart
- Eat as much as the body needs. Do not eat all-purpose flour. Intake a good amount of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- However, try to eat homemade food, which is full of nutrition. Keep in mind that you must choose the appropriate vegetable, herbs, smoothies, and recipes. To make the food tasty, do not fill spices and oil in it. It’s likely that unhealthy products like salt and sugar should be reduced.