The human body is like a machine. Just as the machine malfunctions, in the same way, many problems arise in the human body. We give these problems the name of diseases. One of these diseases is incurable and highly complex Cancer Causes.
Every year, millions of people die every year due to this very complex disease. As such, this disease is not incurable but only until it is detected at the right time. Experts believe that cancer is not incurable, just need to know it at the right time and the right treatment. It may be an incurable disease for a common man, but its expensive treatment makes it feasible for rich people. It is very bad for society that even diseases like cancer see the difference between rich and poor.
What is Cancer?
Therefore, there are many misconceptions among people about cancer. Many people believe that there is no cure for cancer. Actually, cancer affects the basic unit cell of the body. In the process of transformation of new cells and old cells in the body, cancer can occur. In general, some new cells are formed in the body and old cells are broken, due to which abnormal deposition increases the risk of cancer. Let us know in which conditions can cause cancer:
- Usually, abnormal lumps or bulging of tissues on any part of the body can cause cancer.
- Cancer occurs when cells grow abnormally and divide uncontrollably.
- Cancer can be identified easily.
Symptoms of Cancer
For your information, the symptoms of cancer are very common but soon to appear. Seeing the appearance of a cancer patient, it seems that something is wrong. According to experts, the following symptoms of cancer are:
- Blood in urine
- Anemia due to blood deficiency
- Bloody cough Sudden bleeding
- Lumps in the breasts
- Having difficulty swallowing something
- Bleeding after menopause
- Loss of appetite
- Skin changes Abnormal results of prostate testing
Cancer Risk Factors & Cancer Treatment
Therefore, Biopsy diagnoses cancer. After this, chemotherapy is prominent in the treatment that is done after the detection of cancer. Chemotherapy is given to reduce the effect of cancer. For example, if the cancer is in the fourth stage, then this therapy brings it to the second stage. Similarly, radiotherapy is given to reduce the cancer tissue in the body.
We should not be afraid of it. Pay attention to these tips in conquering cancer:
- The first opportunity for cancer treatment after the examination is the best opportunity. Missing this opportunity can be fatal.
- Select the nearest cancer institute for treatment, so that you can reach your specialist from time to time for long treatment.
- Follow the words of a cancer specialist. You can get confused by listening to what is heard by a non-knowledgeable person.
- Cancer does not spread by biopsy examination. The biopsy itself determines the type and possible treatment of cancer.
- An annual evaluation of the condition by a cancer specialist can discover the disease in its early stages. Most cancers in the early stages are completely cured.
Prevention Tips for Cancer
Therefore, If we change our lifestyle a little bit, then we can avoid cancer. Doctors suggest some very simple ways to stay away from cancer which are:
- Avoid smoking: Tobacco prevention is the only way to avoid cancer in the world.
- Obesity: Improving food is another important initiative for cancer control. Many types of cancer are directly related to being overweight and obese. Not only this, taking food rich in fruits and vegetables helps in fighting many types of cancer.
- Regular exercise: Regular physical exercise and correct body weight and a balanced diet definitely reduce the risk of cancer.
- Avoiding rays: Avoiding the rays of the sun. The use of sunscreen and safe clothing are effective measures for the prevention of various types of cancer.